Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Two Wedding Bride

Okay wow so things are finally starting to come together...we're making decisions! :) We are going to elope to Connecticut on our 6 year anniversary and have a wedding here in Jacksonville this summer.

I'm writing this and I realize I still don't know where in Connecticut or Jacksonville we'll hold our weddings. But just deciding on states has been an enormous happiness for me. No longer will I have to search venues in Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, Pennsylvania. Not to mention all the times, I thought I was looking in the 'right' state but had actually fallen into the 'right across the border' hell of NH or NY. Now it's Connecticut and Florida. That's it. :)

March 21st is the first big day - only 4 months away...

No comments:

Post a Comment